LinkPoint360 is a proud provider of software solutions for Infor CRM / Saleslogix users around the globe. Our email integration tools make Infor CRM users more productive while also boosting CRM adoption throughout an organization.
End users are able to view, record, create, and sync content between Microsoft Outlook or IBM Notes and Infor CRM with minimal change to how they work throughout the day. By remaining primarily in their email, users are more efficient, and LinkPoint Connect ensures that data is added to or updated in the CRM for real-time visibility.
Managers and CRM admins take advantage of LinkPoint Connect’s flexibility. Customers can request custom installer files that include specific preconfiguration – removing or locking down features or including preset settings that ensure users across the organization leverage LinkPoint Connect consistently.
There are many email integration tools on the market for Infor CRM. So why choose LinkPoint Connect? We have a full list of key differentiators you can explore, but here are the standout reasons:
- IBM Notes: LinkPoint Connect is the stand out solution to integrating IBM Notes with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. And our team has over 16 years of experience working with enterprise customers and implementation partners to achieve successful integration.
- Support: Our team provides best-in-class support for over 90,000 users. We offer live chat, email, and phone support as well as dedicated Customer Success Managers to ensure positive implementations and company wide onboarding.
- Installation: LinkPoint Connect supports virtual desktop environments such as Citrix, Terminal Services, and VMware. Companies with unique configurations turn to LinkPoint360 for equally unique results.
- Customization: Our Professional Services team works on configuration and customization projects that further support unique customer need. Whether you want to lock down settings or need an installer set up to work with custom entities, you’ll find support and an answer with LinkPoint360.
Prospects, customers, and partners have access a variety of resources to maximize LinkPoint Connect knowledge and use.
- Knowledge Base: Our Knowledge Base includes step-by-step instructions that cover features and functionality. Visit www.linkpoint360.com/kb for instructions, FAQs, and other documentation.
- Video Library: Visit our YouTube channel to check out playlists designed to walk users through the most common LinkPoint Connect features and functions.
- Live Chat, Phone, & Email Support: Use Live Chat on www.linkpoint360.com to speak in real time with a Support Team Member during standard business hours. Email email@example.com or call 732-212-8403.
- Customer Success: Feel free to reach out to the Customer Success Team which can help with general account questions such as onboarding, implementation, training, and adoption.
- Webinars: Looking for a live demo? Check out our LinkPointers Webinar Series, where our
experts demonstrate LinkPoint Connect and field audience Q&A.
Ready to get started? Tell us about your integration needs and launch a 14-day free trial of LinkPoint Connect.