Explore the newest LinkPoint Connect release featuring an enhanced Side Panel.
- Single click email recording
- Updated design
- Consolidated recording, viewing, and editing functionality
- Enhanced search
- Refreshed forms with support for required, dependent, and inline fields
- Configured for Standard and Custom Salesforce Objects by default
The Enhanced Side Panel changes how users interact with Salesforce data in Outlook. Our videos and documentation offer an introduction to the latest changes. Here’s what else you can expect as you transition to the newest version of LinkPoint Connect.
- The Record Window, Record to Salesforce, and Smart Record buttons have been replaced. Users can now single click inbound and outbound items from the Side Panel using the checkboxes that appear next to record names. (learn more)
- Contacts created in Outlook cannot be related to Salesforce Accounts with Account Lookup in the initial release during Contact Sync. Watch for updates regarding this feature.
- Bulk Email Recording is no longer available. More targeted one-to-one email recording via the Side Panel allows for more accurate user control over email destinations in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Library Item access is not included. Watch for updates regarding this feature.
Access help documentation and training resources for LinkPoint Connect.
- Knowledge Base – Learn online with step-by-step instructions, videos, and quick tips.
- User Guide – Access the complete LinkPoint Connect User Guide in .pdf format.
- 7.2 Release Notes – Review of the latest changes to the Enhanced Side Panel
- Fall ’19 Release Summary – Review of the Enhanced Side Panel launch release