LinkPoint360 is a proud provider of software solutions for Salesforce users around the globe. Our email integration tools make Salesforce users more productive while also boosting Salesforce adoption throughout an organization.
End users are able to view, record, create, and sync content between Microsoft Outlook or IBM Notes and Salesforce with minimal change to how they work throughout the day. By remaining primarily in their email, users are more efficient, and LinkPoint Connect ensures that data is added to or updated in Salesforce for real-time visibility.
Managers and Salesforce admins take advantage of LinkPoint Connect’s flexibility. Customers can request custom installer files that include specific preconfiguration – removing or locking down features or including preset settings that ensure users across the organization leverage LinkPoint Connect consistently.
LinkPoint360 is a proud Salesforce Gold ISV Partner. We work closely with Salesforce teams to provide solutions Salesforce customers and prospects that have unique email integration needs.
There are many email to Salesforce integration tools on the market. So why choose LinkPoint Connect? We have a full list of key differentiators you can explore, but here are the standout reasons:
- Support: Our team provides best-in-class support for over 90,000 users. We offer live chat, email, and phone support as well as dedicated Customer Success Managers to ensure positive implementations and company wide onboarding.
- Installation: LinkPoint Connect supports virtual desktop environments such as Citrix, Terminal Services, and VMware. Companies with unique configurations turn to LinkPoint360 for equally unique results.
- Solutions: LinkPoint Connect is available as one of 12 preconfigured Solutions designed to integrate out-of-the-box with offerings built on the Salesforce platform.
- Customization: Our Professional Services team works on configuration and customization projects that further support unique customer need. Whether you want to lock down settings or need an installer set up to work with your Salesforce custom objects, you’ll find support and an answer with LinkPoint360.
We recognize the need for our customers to have access to the tools and platforms that work the best for their existing processes and set up. LinkPoint Connect is now offered as three Editions that enable clients to choose the option that meets their needs the most.
- Desktop: The classic version of LinkPoint Connect – access to view, record, create and sync functionality for Salesforce and either Microsoft Outlook or IBM Notes.
- Desktop Plus: An enhanced version of classic LinkPoint Connect – all of the features of the core product plus access to dedicated mobile app and Side Panel shortcuts to capture critical meeting intel.
- Cloud: A server-side set of syncing tools – configured via a web browser and accessible from any platform (mobile, PC, Mac), the latest edition will automate interactions between email and Salesforce. *Currently in development and slated for 2017 release.
Prospects, customers, and partners have access a variety of resources to maximize LinkPoint Connect knowledge and use.
- Knowledge Base: Our Knowledge Base includes step-by-step instructions that cover features and functionality. Visit www.linkpoint360.com/kb for instructions, FAQs, and other documentation.
- Video Library: Visit our YouTube channel to check out playlists designed to walk users through the most common LinkPoint Connect features and functions.
- Live Chat, Phone, & Email Support: Use Live Chat on www.linkpoint360.com to speak in real time with a Support Team Member during standard business hours. Email email@example.com or call 732-212-8403.
- Customer Success: Feel free to reach out to the Customer Success Team which can help with general account questions such as onboarding, implementation, training, and adoption.
- Webinars: Looking for a live demo? Check out our LinkPointers Webinar Series, where our
experts demonstrate LinkPoint Connect and field audience Q&A.
Ready to get started? Tell us about your integration needs and launch a 14-day free trial of LinkPoint Connect.