LinkPoint Connect: Microsoft CRM/Notes Edition
Click on image to see how easy LinkPoint Connect is to use, then download it and try it for free. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Quick & Easy Free TrialSign up in just 60 seconds.
Streamline your work day with seamless integration between Lotus Notes and Microsoft CRM.
- Record inbound/Outbound emails to Microsoft CRM
- Create Tasks or Appointments when recording Emails
- Jump right to a record in Microsoft CRM from your email
- Drag and drop to create contacts or leads in Microsoft CRM
- Create new records in Microsoft CRM from Lotus Notes
- Click-to-dial calling using VOIP from Lotus Notes
- Get maps and driving directions to your customers
- Lotus Notes Versions 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x (Basic & Standard Editions)
- Microsoft CRM Editions
- CRM 2013 Online / On-Premise
- CRM 2011 Online / On-Premise
- Version 4 Online / On-Premise
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32 & 64 bit)
- Citrix and Terminal Server Environments
Excellently designed application. It’s easy to use. Most users don’t need any training.Eric H
Absolutely essential for our business!Tom G
What Email Clients are compatible with LinkPoint Connect for Microsoft CRM?
Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise
Any questions before you sign up?
If you have questions about LinkPoint or the sign up process, just submit a support request and we’ll get right back to you.
Do you provide technical support?
LinkPoint360 provides Email, Telephone and Chat support to assist with your installation questions and support while using the LinkPoint software.
What types of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please contact us for other payment options.
Are there per-user fees?
The price you see above are the per-user costs. If your company requires more than 100 copies, please contact us to discuss volume discounts.
How does the 7-day free trial work?
LinkPoint360 offers you a seven day free trial without any purchase. There is no limitation to the trial version! Your account will use the full version of the software. Your account will expire in seven days and can be turned back on by purchasing a subscription.
* On-Premise version $ 185.00 + 20 % Annual Maintenance & Support Required