LinkPoint Connect: Salesforce/Groupwise Edition
Click on image to see how easy LinkPoint Connect is to use, then download it and try it for free. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Quick & Easy Free TrialSign up in just 60 seconds.
Streamline your work day with seamless integration between GroupWise and Salesforce.
- Record inbound/Outbound emails to Salesforce.com
- Bi-directional Synchronization of Calendars, Contacts and Tasks between Salesforce.com and Lotus Notes
- Synchronize Manually or Automatically on a schedule
- Store Email attachments in Salesforce.com
- Access your Salesforce.com Contacts as an address book in GroupWise
- Novell GroupWise Versions 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
- Salesforce Editions – Contact Manager, Developer, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited and Force.com
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Citrix and Terminal Server Environments
Excellently designed application. It’s easy to use. Most users don’t need any training.Eric H
Absolutely essential for our business!Tom G
Finally… A business tool for Salesforce that saves me valuable time and energy.John E
What Email Clients are compatible with LinkPoint Connect for SalesForce.com?
Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise
Any questions before you sign up?
If you have questions about LinkPoint or the sign up process, just submit a support request and we’ll get right back to you.
Do you provide technical support?
LinkPoint360 provides Email, Telephone and Chat support to assist with your installation questions and support while using the LinkPoint software.
What types of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please contact us for other payment options.
Are there per-user fees?
The price you see above are the per-user costs. If your company requires more than 100 copies, please contact us to discuss volume discounts.
How does the 7-day free trial work?
LinkPoint360 offers you a seven day free trial without any purchase. There is no limitation to the trial version! Your account will use the full version of the software. Your account will expire in seven days and can be turned back on by purchasing a subscription.