LinkPoint Connect: SalesLogix/Outlook Edition
Click on image to see how easy LinkPoint Connect is to use, then download it and try it for free. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Quick & Easy Free TrialSign up in just 60 seconds.
Streamline your work day with seamless integration between Microsoft Outlook and SalesLogix!
- Record inbound/Outbound emails to SalesLogix
- Create Tasks or Appointments when recording Emails
- Jump right to a record in SalesLogix from your email
- Drag and drop to create contacts or leads in SalesLogix
- Create new records in SalesLogix from Outlook
- Click-to-dial calling using VOIP from Outlook
- Get maps and driving directions to your customers
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 (32 & 64 bit) (Click-To-Run)
- Network, Remote, Web, Remote Web, Citrix
- Version 7.5.4 or newer
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, (32 & 64 bit)
- Citrix and Terminal Server Environments
LinkPoint Connect for
SalesLogix Outlook Edition
or try it for free!
Excellently designed application. It’s easy to use. Most users don’t need any training.Eric H
Absolutely essential for our business!Tom G
Any questions before you sign up?
If you have questions about LinkPoint or the sign up process, just submit a support request and we’ll get right back to you.
Do you provide technical support?
LinkPoint360 provides Email, Telephone and Chat support to assist with your installation questions and support while using the LinkPoint software.
What types of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please contact us for other payment options.
Are there per-user fees?
The price you see above are the per-user costs. If your company requires more than 100 copies, please contact us to discuss volume discounts.
What Email Clients are compatible with LinkPoint Connect for SalesLogix?
Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise
How does the 7-day free trial work?
LinkPoint360 offers you a seven day free trial without any purchase. There is no limitation to the trial version! Your account will use the full version of the software. Your account will expire in seven days and can be turned back on by purchasing a subscription.