LEGAL TERMS OF WEBSITE USE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Linkpoint360, LLC. (Linkpoint360) provides the Materials on this website (the “Site”) for informational purposes only. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern all uses of the Materials and/or the Site. By viewing the Site or downloading any Materials from the Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not view the Site or download any Materials from it.
1. LICENSE. You may browse the Site for personal entertainment and information. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of the Site without the written permission of Linkpoint360.
2. PROTECTED INFORMATION. The Materials on the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use may violate such laws. Except as licensed in Section 1, above, no title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you or any third party through your use of or access to the Site. All rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the Site remain the sole property of Linkpoint360 or its licensors. You may download one copy of the text, graphics, sounds, files, software or other information found on the Site (the “Materials”) on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Linkpoint360 in writing, or as permitted under any license terms that accompany the individual Materials. Under the Terms, LinkPoint360 grants you a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your license is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; or (d) transfer the Materials to another person.
Except as permitted by these Terms, all reproduction, alteration, redistribution, re-publication, downloading, display, notification or transmission of any Materials on the Site is expressly forbidden in total or in part, in any format, by any means, without the express prior permission of Linkpoint360.
Linkpoint360 will enforce its legal rights against any unauthorized commercial use of any Materials on the Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, trademarks, service marks, logos, software, files, videos, and music).
3. NO WARRANTIES.
- THE MATERIALS AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Linkpoint360 expressly does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Materials. Linkpoint360 may make changes to the Materials and the Site at any time without notice. Linkpoint360 makes no commitment to update the Materials or the Site. Neither Linkpoint360 nor its third-party suppliers or service providers warrant that the Site or associated server computers are free of viruses or other harmful components. You solely (and not Linkpoint360) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction to your equipment, computers, software, or data resulting in any way from viewing or downloading the Materials or otherwise using the Site.
- Although Linkpoint360 attempts to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, Linkpoint360 does not warrant that product descriptions or other site Materials are accurate, complete, current, or error-free. If you purchase a product from Linkpoint360 and find that it is not as described on the Site, your sole remedy is to return such product in unused condition. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON OUR SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on this Site does not imply that the product or service is presently available. All orders of products or services are subject to prevailing law, including, as appropriate, export and import regulations and boycotting restrictions, if any, imposed by governing bodies having jurisdiction over such orders, products or services.
4. DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL LINKPOINT360 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF LINKPOINT360 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. USER SUBMISSIONS.
- You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law or regulation.
6. USER REPRESENTATIONS; INDEMNIFICATION.
- You represent and warrant that: (a) the information you provide to Linkpoint360 on any forms on the Site is true and accurate; (b) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; (c) you will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations with respect to your use of the Site; (d) you will not use the Site in connection with making Communications or otherwise, to infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of Linkpoint360 or third parties; (e) you will only make Communications of information to which you have sufficient rights to grant the license set forth in Section 5., above; (f) you will not knowingly include in Communications or otherwise introduce to the Site, any viruses or other items of a destructive nature; and (g) you will comply at all times with these Terms for the Site as they may be amended from time to time by Linkpoint360.
- If you are granted access to any protected areas of the Site by a password protected account, you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password(s) of such account(s), and to be fully responsible for all activities that relate to the use or misuse of your password(s). You agree to notify Linkpoint360 immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s). To purchase any products or use the services on the Site, you agree and understand that you must provide the information required by us for such purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your account, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a username or password, you must notify us immediately. We reserve the right to delete or change any username or password at any time and for any reason. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of our Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
- You agree that with respect to any special promotions or other like activities offered on the Site, you will abide by the rules established by Linkpoint360 for such activities as described on the Site.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Linkpoint360 against any and all judgments, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with Communications made distributed, displayed, transmitted or published by you, including but not limited to those attributable to (a) infringement, misappropriation or violation of any copyrights or other proprietary rights of any third party, and (b) errors in or omissions from such Communications.
7. USE OF MARKS. Linkpoint360 only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in the Site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trademarks, licenses, or otherwise. Linkpoint360 does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other Materials is strictly prohibited.
8. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE. Linkpoint360 may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of these Terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any copies of the Materials in your possession.
10. LINKS TO / FROM OTHER SITES.
- Third party sites may be linked to or from the Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of Linkpoint360, and Linkpoint360 is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Linkpoint360 reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Linkpoint360 does not endorse companies or products to which it links, unless we expressly state otherwise. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- You may provide links to the Site from other sites provided that (a) you link only to the Site home page, (b) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any identifications, advertisements, copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (c) you give Linkpoint360 notice of such link via e-mail or certified postal mail, and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Site if requested by Linkpoint360.
- Linkpoint360 maintains offices within the United States of America from which it may administer the Site. Linkpoint360 makes no representation that Materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of S. export laws and regulations. You agree that any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, and you agree to personal jurisdiction and convenient forum therein.
- Linkpoint360 may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by additional express legal notices or terms posted on particular pages of the Site. Continued use of the Site following any change constitutes acceptance of the change.
- You may terminate your access to the Site at any time. Linkpoint360 may suspend or discontinue providing the Materials to you with or without cause and without notice. Linkpoint360 may pursue any other remedy legally available to it if you fail to comply with any of your obligations hereunder.
- You agree that when you visit our Site, purchase products or services through the Site, or contact our customer service department, you are communicating with us electronically. We will also communicate with you via email or by posting notices on and updates to the Site. By using the Site, you hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, all notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing or displayed electronically on the Site by Linkpoint360. Notices shall be deemed to have been properly given: 1) on the date deposited for postal mail; 2) on the date first made available, if displayed in the Site; or 3) on the date received, if delivered in any other manner. Notices to you may be sent to any of the addresses provided by you on any form on the Site. Except as expressly directed otherwise by Linkpoint360 herein or elsewhere in the Site, notices to Linkpoint360 should be sent to: Linkpoint360, 68 White Street, Suite 2, Red Bank, NJ 07701 USA.
- The failure of Linkpoint360 to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
- You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. All prior agreements, understandings, negotiations or representations, whether oral or in writing, relating to the subject matter hereof are superseded and canceled in their entirety.
- If any provision hereof is adjudged to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the parties agree that the remaining provisions hereof will not be affected thereby, that the provision in question may be replaced by the lawful provision that most nearly embodies the original intention of the parties, and that these Terms for the Site will in any event remain valid and enforceable.
Copyright © 2017 Linkpoint360. All rights reserved.