We are thrilled to have you on board and using LinkPoint Connect for Salesforce. Here at LinkPoint360, we take pride in guiding you through the installation and configuration of our software to ensure maximum adoption. With this programming guide and a designated Customer Success Manager, you are empowered to take full advantage of email integration for Salesforce. Check out our Quick Start Guide and Guided Training videos to get started with this powerful tool.
1) Click the link below to open the LinkPoint Blade page on the Microsoft AppSource
2) Click the “Get it now” button
3) Sign into Microsoft Outlook if prompted
4) Proceed through the installation prompts and allow the requested permissions.
1) Click the Open Blade Panel button on the Outlook toolbar to expand the Sidebar.
2) Click the Preferences icon in the bottom-right of the Sidebar.
Tip: Click the Pin button in the top-right of the Sidebar to keep the sidebar open. This prevents having to relaunch the Sidebar each time you select an email.
3) Click the Connect to Salesforce button to authenticate with Salesforce. Once authenticated, you will see a confirmation status.
Tip: LinkPoint Blade is automatically configured to log Inbound and Outbound emails to Salesforce with no further configuration needed.
Looking for additional, up-to-date information on LinkPoint Connect? View the below resources and release notes to learn more about feature updates, software applications, and more. Never miss an update when you stay connected at a community-level.
LinkPoint360 provides email integration for Salesforce users around the globe to create efficient workplace environments, as well as community-level support for our users. Hear from our existing and previous customers to learn more about the value that LinkPoint Connect provides.