Wednesday, January 23, 2019 – 12:00pm EST (9:00am PST)
Salesforce, just with other CRM platforms, requires end user interaction and input to power it. Without true usage, adoption and ROI can suffer. But how do you get users to actually use a system that can often require changes to their daily work habits?
Email integration is just one way that companies encourage Salesforce use across a user base that would rather carry on with their tasks as usual vs. changing where, when, and how they work.
Join us as we present use cases for email integration that solve end user Salesforce usage challenges such as:
* How do I get users to actually enter their meetings? We need events in Salesforce, but everyone prefers their Outlook calendar.
* Our teams aren’t entering Leads or even Opportunities as they happen. Are there ways to create Salesforce data from email?
* We need emails archived to Salesforce for compliance, but no one wants to copy/paste. Can we one-off and/or auto record content?
Submit your own use cases or join us for a walk through of how one or more LinkPoint Connect Editions can solve what to do when your users won’t use Salesforce. You are also welcome to participate in a live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 – 12:00pm EST (9:00am PST)
Think that LinkPoint Connect is just for recording emails or updating contacts in your CRM? There is much more to our email integration solutions than you might expect. With 3 different Editions and releases for each throughout the year, there are a number of ways you can optimize how you work in your email client.
Learn how much more you can get out of LinkPoint Connect and what to expect from your email integration. We’ll move beyond basic email recording or record management to show you some of the features and functions you might have missed including:
* Creating records with zero typing
* Different options for working with attachments
* Options for mobile teams
* Email templates for quicker communication
* Updating required fields when recording
* Preconfigured workflows
Submit your own use cases for discussion or join us for a walk through of LinkPoint Connect. You are also welcome to participate in a live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch past webinars including product overviews, deep dives for specific features, and demonstrations for other integration options.