Cloud Edition users can log in and review their User Details and edit specific fields, depending on the restrictions set by the Admin. Admins can also access and review User records and update this information on behalf of the user. In this section, you will learn how to review User Details.
Warning: Admin users will see multiple navigation options within Cloud Edition. Standard End Users will only have access to the Home and My Settings options. The images in this User Guide demonstrate an Admin view of the navigation.
Standard User Navigation
Click the images throughout the Knowledge Base to see full size versions of screen captures.
Reviewing Cloud Edition User Details
Log in to Cloud Edition, and select My Settings in the top right corner of the screen.
Review the User Details information in the first section of the page.
- First Name and Last Name: These fields are prepopulated with information provided during the registration process or when the Admin imports a user to the Cloud Edition account.
- Email Address: The email address used to log into Cloud Edition and to receive system notifications.
- Phone: The contact number provided during the registration process.
- Subscription: The user’s assigned grouping to manage billing and higher-level sync settings and access.
- Profile: The user’s assigned grouping that the user is assigned to in order to manage sync settings and access levels.
- Admin of: The highest level of the Organization for which the user is an Admin. If the user is not an Admin, the field will be left blank. This setting is managed by the Cloud Edition Admin.
- Time Zone: The time zone selected for the Cloud Edition account. This setting is used to manage when the sync operations are run for that particular user.
- Locked Out: This setting indicates whether the user has been locked out of Cloud Edition.
- Send Daily Sync Report: Enable to email the user a Sync Report including Sync History details.
Warning: The best practice for syncing with Cloud Edition is for all time zones to match between LinkPoint Connect, Exchange, and Salesforce. Cloud Edition will indicate if the time zones differ. While data will sync despite mismatched time zones, users should be advised that items will display in each system with different times, which can cause confusion when reviewing content.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Cloud Edition (Exchange + Salesforce) User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.