LinkPoint360 is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of Dreamforce ’17. Our team will be onsite from November 6-9 sharing the latest product news and updates.
For an in-person demo of our upcoming releases and a tour of our Product Editions, be sure to stop by Booth #1730 in Moscone South.
Learn more about our Dreamforce ’17 plans.
Desktop Edition: Winter ’17 Release
LinkPoint360 is targeting Q4/2017 for the next upgrade release of LinkPoint Connect. The Winter ’17 release debuts support for syncing invitees on meetings from Outlook to Salesforce. Smart Forms have also been enhanced to support different Record Types when creating and editing Salesforce records within Outlook or IBM Notes. Additional updates include LinkPoint Tracker location details and support for the Files Object in Salesforce.
Learn more about the Winter ’17 release.
Cloud Edition: Fall ’17 Release
We’ll be featuring our Cloud Edition at our Dreamforce ’17 from November 6-9 in Moscone South Booth #1730.
Cloud Edition enables users to sync calendars, contacts, emails, and tasks between Microsoft Exchange and Salesforce without the need to install client-side software or change how you work between platforms.
- Sync one-way or bidirectional with separate settings for emails, calendars, and tasks
- Choose how far back or how far in the future the sync will run on dated items
- Exclude (or include) calendars, and tasks that are marked as private
- Set how calendars and tasks are created, updated, or deleted in Exchange or Salesforce
- Control the intervals during which the sync will run
Check out our Fall ’17 Release Summary for more details.
Learn more about LinkPoint360
Please contact your Account Executive or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about LinkPoint360’s products and services.