Can I sync all contacts in Salesforce instead of just the contacts I own?
You can manually set the option to sync ‘All’ contacts in Salesforce to Outlook.
- Close Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- Click Windows Start button.
- Type %appdata%/LinkPoint360Sync in the Search field.
- Open the file named SalesforceMicrosoftOutlookContact.sync in Notepad.
- Find the line that reads as filterExpression=own and replace it with filterExpression=all.
- Save and close the file.
- Re-open Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Open Sync in Manual Mode.
- Select Contact and click Start Sync.
- The Sync Summary screen will appear.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.