I am missing my LinkPoint Connect buttons but the Add-In is not disabled
- In Outlook, select File, then Options, and then Add-Ins.
- At the bottom of the Add-Ins window, click Go next to the COM Addins.
- Select LinkPoint Outlook Addin and click Remove.
- Close Outlook.
- Select your Windows Start button, and navigate to All Programs. Select LinkPoint360 and then select Register Outlook Addin.
- Open Outlook. The LinkPoint Connect buttons should now be visible.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.