LinkPoint Connect is designed to simplify the process of synchronizing your calendar, contact, and task data between IBM Notes and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Users can seamlessly connect existing accounts without the need to manually input sales leads and client information into two separate destinations.
LinkPoint Connect synchronizes calendars, contacts, and tasks between IBM Notes and Microsoft Dynamics CRM using two sync types: Manual and Auto. Organizations or users can decide how they would like to manage their sync settings based on how they use IBM Notes and Microsoft Dynamics CRM throughout the day.
Users can configure LinkPoint Connect to synchronize accounts automatically using custom settings or manually synchronize each account for more control. Users can also use the tool to coordinate lead and client record keeping in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with IBM Notes-based lead and client communication.
LinkPoint Connect sync functionality highlights include:
- Customize the flow of information between IBM Notes and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configure the synchronization to your specific preferences
- Set the synchronization run times and focus on other tasks while it runs
- Compare your existing calendar, contact, and task data without manual entry
- Rebuild previous synchronizations to reset where information is stored
- Experience convenient technical support to troubleshoot any synchronization issues
- Manage sync settings easily with LinkPoint Assist
Users must take action each time they would like to synchronize calendars, contacts, or tasks using Manual Sync. As part of the process, users are prompted to confirm the settings and selections for each sync type. Users can run the Manual Sync as often as needed in the background. LinkPoint360 recommends that first time product users run a manual sync before running an auto sync to avoid duplication issues.
Users can set up their preferred synchronization options within LinkPoint Assist to use the Auto Sync feature. The configuration to automate when and how calendar, contact, and task items move between systems. These settings are highly configurable on a per user basis or can be configured the same way for an entire organization by the LinkPoint360 Professional Services Team.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: IBM Notes + Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.