Is there a way to record emails as a different Task Type?
LinkPoint Connect records an email as a task and assigns a default task type. You can specify the task type in our configuration file as follows:
- Close Microsoft Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type %appdata%/LinkPoint360 in the Search field.
- Open the file named LinkPoint360.ini in Notepad.
- Find the line that contain the text RecordTaskType= and add your value after the equal sign.
- Save and close the file.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and LinkPoint Connect.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.