Can I sync a different calendar?
LinkPoint Connect can be configured to sync a calendar other than your personal calendar.
- Close Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- Open the Windows Search field.
- Type %appdata%/LinkPoint360 and press Enter.
- Open the file named LinkPoint360.ini in Notepad.
- Find the section that says [Microsoft Outlook]
- Add this to the bottom of the section: SyncCalendarFolderName=(the folder name you want here)
- Save and close the file.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Open Sync in Manual Mode.
- Right click Calendar and choose Rebuild History
- Start the sync process.
- The Sync Summary screen will appear. Be sure these are the correct items.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.