Can I sync contacts only from Salesforce to Outlook?
You can easily setup LinkPoint Connect to sync contacts only from Salesforce to Outlook. This is done within LinkPoint Assist.
- Right-click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Configure.
- Select Sync on the left side of the window.
- Select the Sync Jobs tab.
- Select Salesforce-Outlook Contact in the Process drop-down list.
- Select Synchronize Contact records box.
- Under Prevent Operations, select all of the options under the Salesforce heading
- Click Apply to set the changes.
Now you can try a manual sync to see how the Summary Screen will look.
- Right-click the Linkpoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Open Sync in Manual Mode
- Select Contact (be sure not to select Calendar or Tasks).
- Click the Start Sync button.
- The Sync Summary screen will appear for you to review the settings prior to running the sync.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.