How Do I Configure LinkPoint Connect for Single SignOn?
To allow LinkPoint Connect to work with your SSO environment please follow the instructions below:
- Copy your domain into your clipboard (i.e. linkpoint360.my.salesforce.com).
- Close your email and LinkPoint Connect (right-click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type %appdata%/LinkPoint360 in Windows Search field
- Open the file named LinkPoint360.ini in Notepad.
- Find the line that contains the text OAuthBaseURL=https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2. Change the server part to include your value. (Remember to keep everything else) OAuthBaseURL=https:// linkpoint360.my.salesforce.com/services/oauth2.
- Save and close the file.
- Right-click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Configure.
- Select Salesforce on the left side of the window.
- On the right, select Disconnect and then select Connect Now.
- Enter your Salesforce credentials.
- Wait for the Connection Succeeded message.
- Open Outlook.
- If the test passes but the SSO does not work properly, please try closing both Microsoft Outlook and LinkPoint Connect, and then try again.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.