Is there a way to sync a different Contact folder?
You can change which folder in Outlook LinkPoint Connect uses to sync with.
- Close Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- Open the Windows Search field.
- Type %appdata%/LinkPoint360 and press Enter.
- Open the file named LinkPoint360.ini in Notepad.
- Find the section in the .ini file that says [Microsoft Outlook]
- Add this line to the bottom of the section SyncContactFolderName=(the folder name you want here)
- Save and close the file.
- Open Outlook.
- Right click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray and select Open Sync in Manual Mode.
- Right click Contact and choose Rebuild History.
- Start the sync process.
Download: Access the complete LinkPoint Connect: Outlook + Salesforce User Guide in .pdf format. Get the User Guide
Still need help? Contact our Support Team.